Saturday, May 28, 2005

 

More Disc Sander Fun

Today I finished making the replacement table for my new disc sander. The new table is a little bigger, and also has a metal lip sticking up in front of the disc as you can see pictured here before I installed it to the table.



And here it is installed on the disc sander.



The purpose of the metal lip is so I can do pattern sanding, which I'll demonstrate some other time. I still need to hook up the dust collector to this. It has a 2" dust port on it, which is a pain because it's not a standard size. I found a 2" hose and an adapter to hook it up to the dust collector, but I need to move some stuff around before I can get it all hooked up. I need to build a dedicated stand for this, too.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?