Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 

Let the Build Off begin!

I'm participating in a "Build-off" over at luthierforum.com. We have one year to complete a guitar (actually till March 2006, I joined late) and we'll compete for wonderful prizes and notoriety. Mostly it sounded like fun and will encourage me to keep building. I won't post very much text about that build here, because it would be repetitious and I am lazy. I'll post pics though, since I'm already putting them on The Internets on my build-off thread over at that forum.

My gimmick for this guitar is that it's going to made of cosmetically second-grade cast-off type stuff. Here's the top I joined tonight, made of 2 non-matching redwood plates which were on the top and bottom of a stack of redwood I ordered a couple years ago.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?