Friday, February 19, 2010

 

Special K - part 1


Here's a bit of what I've been working on this week. This will be my first attempt at inlay. My buddy is a graphic designer and was teaching a class at the local university and had a student design a logo for me as part of a project. I'm not sure if I really want to use it as a logo, but figured it gives me something to work with for my first inlay attempt. The logo was my whole last name, I dropped it into Autocad and just traced the K. I had to alter some aspects of it to make it easier to cut without breaking. I'll post more pics later of my set-up for cutting the shell.

Comments:
Thanks for the post....i learned a lot....
 
Google Ads is a powerful online advertising platform that allows businesses to connect with potential customers at the exact moment they are looking for solutions.
 
> This is such an inspiring and well-presented post! I really appreciate the effort and attention to detail that went into sharing this valuable information. Baking is not just about following a recipe; it's about using the right techniques and quality tools to create something amazing. Your post is informative, easy to understand, and helpful for both beginners and experienced bakers. I especially like how you've explained everything in a simple yet professional way. Content like this encourages people to improve their baking skills and try new ideas with confidence. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with the community. Looking forward to reading more of your insightful posts in the future. Keep up the fantastic work and continue inspiring baking enthusiasts with such useful and engaging content.👏🍰

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?